Are you looking to drive sales or leads from your Facebook page? You may be concerned about spending your time on the right things to reach your goal.
From helping clients with their social media strategies, we have developed some key steps to ensure that you are investing your time wisely and in a way that will help you to reach your ultimate goal to grow your business.
To reach your sales goal, you need leads. To obtain leads, you need visitors to your site. To drive traffic to your website from social media, you need to build a relevant social audience or community.
|Building an online community is the starting point to attracting leads from social media.|
Building an online Facebook community
To build your Facebook fan base, you need to make your Page and your posts as discoverable as possible.
Here are five ways to help you get your Facebook page noticed:
- Make sure your page is properly filled out with searchable information. Be sure to complete the 'About' section with an overview of your business, a link to your website and any other information that will help people to understand what you do.
- Invite existing contacts to like your page - you can invite your Facebook contacts or upload a list of email contacts within 'Page Manager - Build and Audience'.
- Include Facebook within your online and offline communication channels.
- Create value - this comes down to the content that you create and share with your fans.
- Pay for new likes (fans) using Facebook advertising - you can run a 'Page Like Ad'. Ads can reach those who you are not connected with and don'y yet know about your page.
Build your Facebook audience by making your Page as discoverable as possible, by encouraging your existing contacts to like your Page, and by advertising.
If you would like to know about attracting customers with Facebook, download our complimentary guide. This download includes:
- a step-by-step guide to building your Facebook audience,
- tips about what content to share and,
- best practices for acquiring more leads from Facebook.